Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Calm before the storm

EXAM ARE SO OVER!

As much as I'm excited about the holidays, I can't help but to feel overshadow and disappointed in myself. It was finally the last paper and I screwed it badly. Misreading the questions and leading to the wrong calculations for the entire questions, not just that I'm not really confident for the theory and there's a real tricky question that I just try my best to solve. All I can say is "God Bless Me"! It just eats into my confidence and my desire for A, I don't deny that it really dwells on me that I can't perform when I was confident and clear headed when entering for the paper. There goes my hope of maintaining my GPA. Do you understand the kind of disappointment? I hate this feeling! I'm so want to know my results and I swore I gonna work darn hard next semester to make things up.

Putting that aside, it's HOLIDAY! How good can that be? Still considering the option of working but most likely going to give it a miss, or maybe start online shop? I don't know, maybe I shall spend it with friends everyday or maybe just stay home for the entire 2 month or perhaps convince my parents to bring us on an oversea trip.

Oh, Teacher's day celebration is next Friday, 31 August 2007. Please let me know if anyone is interested to visit the teachers. Most likely will be going at around 10am.
Loved and Take care.

P/S: Pray hard for me that I don't get any Cs for the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home